Product manager is responsible for planning, development and implementation of marketing plan defined (high tech spectacle lenses).
Product / Brand Management
- Partner and collaborate with sales department to develop go-to-market strategy and tactics , build distribution and develop product business within the territory and accounts
- Plan, implement and execute best in class in-store tactics and strategies via sales people and account managers
- Direct involvement and accountability for building brand equity, driving profitable growth and market share gain, influencing product development and innovation, forecasting and communication. Collaborate with central marketing team effectively
- Design best in class POS materials and demo tools to ensure great visibility and performance of the brand in stores
- Plan and implement new product launches
Consumer and Market Knowledge
- Increase engagement, loyalty and awareness across the consumer market by identifying and understanding key trends , buying behavior ,building consumer communications to drive consumer off-take
- Work with agencies to ensure effective communication via TV, Digital and other media
- Manage market insight research to leverage on quantitative and qualitative data and transform into relevant business insights and view
- Drive consumer promotional programs to boost market share
ECP, Retail and Shopper Experience
- Collaborate with customers and sales force to build expertise in shopper needs, optical retail, ECP needs, business models and segmentation
- Design trade promotional activities , build in-store execution with POSM and demotools
- Drive ECP recommendation and high support to patients
- Understand in-store staff behavior via mystery shopper and personal visits
Trade and Channel Marketing
- Support sales force and Key account management with brand / promo knowledge, selling aids, messaging
- Continuously improve the understanding of the consumer and the commercial network/channel
- Propose targeted marketing plan to customer and to commercial networks in terms of specific products, brands or services and provide differentiated marketing campaigns
Professional Relationship Management
- Target the “four Ps” in proposals (product, price, place, promotion)
- Communicate about scientific knowledge and product innovation to improve understanding and support
Marketing Operations and Fulfillment
- Follow the marketing processes
- In partnership with marketing leadership, identify, assess, select and manage marketing agencies and technology solutions
- Manage and control marketing budget
- Provide design services, marketing asset management, and financial document processing
- Provide expertise in management of promotions, events and multi-channel campaigns
- Lead development of all marketing contracts and maintain database of documentation. Control of production, distribution and inventory of literature, point of purchase material, demo tools and all printed materials.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent is a great plus
- English – fluent & French – nice to have.
- Multi-million € international organizations
- Minimum of 3 years as Product\Brand manager and 5 years in Marketing
- Experience in setting a business goals and building brand plans through integrated marketing services/ communication
- Experience in digital marketing (i.e. social media, e-commerce, analytics, online) is required
- Experience in b2c media campaigns (TV, TV digital, PR) is required
- Good in business presentation and analytics
- Matrix environment and cross functional teams experience
- Successful partnership with R&D or New Product / Category management
- Proven success in developing agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business analysis and decisions
- Experience in taking insight and using it to drive informed business decisions
- Shopper understanding
- Product and brand management
- Marketing services/ communication
- Trade and channel marketing
- Professional relationship management
- Marketing operations
- FMCG or Consumer Healthcare
- Office is located near the metro station Butyrskaya
- Opening hours from 9 to 18 hours, Mon-Fri.
- Compliance with Russian labor legislation (registration, official salary and bonuses, paid vacation of 28 calendar days, and sick leaves) + compansation package.
- Salary - level will be discussed individually.
- The company offers for its employees interesting and challenging work, learning and improving skills, opportunities for personal and career growth, a friendly team, comfortable working conditions.