At JetBrains, code is our passion. For over 18 years, we’ve strived to make the strongest, most effective personal tools for developers and teams. Our goal is to empower software teams and tech companies with top-notch tools to create the best products and be more productive by optimizing their development and business processes.
JetBrains delivers tools that make professional software development a more productive and enjoyable experience. With our new product for teamwork, we want to take it a step further and help teams and companies become even more efficient and deliver their products faster.
Currently, we are developing our marketing strategy for the product launch, and establishing the marketing communications mix and related processes to drive our marketing objectives. We are looking for a proactive, passionate, seasoned Product Marketer to join our team who will help develop and implement the marketing strategy for this young and ambitious product and drive the related processes, be in close touch with the product team, and make a valuable contribution to achieving our goals.
- Contribute to the product marketing strategy to adapt the new product to the needs of the market.
- Create marketing materials for the product launch and further promotion. In addition to a set of required materials and activities, we’re looking for new fresh ideas.
- Design and implement quantitative and qualitative product-related market research activities, both individually and with the help of the research team.
- Create product-related content: blog posts, articles, website content (text, images, gifs, and videos), newsletters, and user on-boarding materials.
- Develop and manage promotion campaigns to drive product awareness and user engagement.
- Understand customers’ needs and help gather product requirements.
- Distill key functionality and features of the product into compelling marketing assets and advertising possibilities.
- Plan the launch of new releases and coordinate a cross-functional team to execute the plan as a project manager.
- Communicate with the sales team and other product marketing teams to coordinate joint marketing/sales activities.
- Coordinate with the Internet marketing team to manage online campaigns, events, SEO, web design, and more.
- Collaborate with evangelists and technical writers to ensure they deliver high-quality product-related content.
- Prepare public appearances such as exhibitions at trade shows, customer visits, and training sessions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, product marketing, or a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record in product management or product marketing in a data-driven environment.
- Familiarity with software tools for teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to structure and solve complex problems.
- Effective project management, product marketing, and organizational skills.
- English proficiency with good writing skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive with an appreciation for the user experience and business goals.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or product management.
- Experience of launching a new product to the worldwide market.
- Strong experience of working in a software development team environment.
- Knowledge of software development processes and methodologies such as Scrum, Lean, XP, SAFe, and so on.
- Fascinating work in a friendly, young team.
- Developing products for software developers much like ourselves.
- High salary: determined individually, but definitely above industry average.
- Annual bonus.
- Employment package: voluntary health insurance for employees, their wives/husbands and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance), 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Ergonomic work spaces and cozy lounge zones.
- Hot meals prepared on site, free drinks, fruits and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German classes.
- Opportunity to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Help in relocating from another region.