About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool is a $20 Billion + consumer solutions and products manufacturer with a long history of providing high quality products for its customers.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world’s 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for a Trade marketing manager position to join our team in Moscow.
Includes strong cooperation with sales team, direct work with trade partners, gives a chance to work and drive the most dynamic market of Europe. It requires leading local team (2) and evolving in this direction.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Development of sales plan in different channels to reach category profit plan goals based on marketing strategy;
- Distribution and matrix creation based on available internal and external reports together with senior cat manager. Taking part in sales strategy development;
- Analysis of goods rotation, sell-in, sell-out of following periods;
- Coordination of sell-in plans with trade partners on yearly, quarterly and monthly basis;
- Control of financial and accounting results of promo activities;
- Building effective teamwork, conflict management, organization of effective personal and team communication
IMPORTANT FOR US:
- Not less than a year in the current role;
- Marketing experience not less than 2 years;
- Trade marketing experience is considered as s benefit;
- Higher education;
- Fluent English is a must