B2B Product Marketing Manager (Services)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
About the project:
Group-IB is looking for a bright candidate for B2B Product Manager position to join our marketing team. The successful candidate should possess skills and experience in content marketing, strategic positioning, B2B marketing and project management along with a strong ability to work out marketing strategy from the scratch for the assigned group of cybersecurity services.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis (competitors, market trends; post activity effectiveness evaluation) to maximize the marketplace performance;
- Create and deliver compelling positioning messages through various marketing channels (promo materials, website, marketing campaigns, webinars, PR);
- Develop sales tools to support the selling process of your service portfolio;
- Create marketing collateral: leaflets, presentations, success stories, use cases, FAQs and others.
- Manage website content for the assigned group of services;
- Provide content for & track the effectiveness of web advertising activities (Yandex, Google Ad-words, social media, re-marketing);
- Communicate product information, marketing strategy and key activities to the sales team and other key departments;
- Participate and organize industry associated events.
- 3+ years of proven experience in B2B Product Marketing;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive, able to multi-task and work as a part of a team;
- Good at building partner relationships with different stakeholders;
- Solid background within IT or relevant industry;
- Fluent English.
What we offer:
We are a dynamic and growing business: Group-IB’s headquarters is located near Proletarskaya metro station, with part of the team based in Skolkovo, an innovation center. We have a 5/2 working week (five days on, two days off) with flexible working hours that meet the specifications of our employees’ positions. Employment conditions comply with the Russian Labor Code.
We encourage a healthy lifestyle: Our employees love team and combat sports, do yoga, and take part in fitness activities (50% discount on a one-year membership at a gym close to the office). If something goes wrong, don’t worry—we offer health insurance including dentistry.
We ensure a comfortable working environment: Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries are delivered to our office every week. We are an international company and help our employees improve their English through leading international language centers. We read a lot and enjoy a corporate subscription to Smart Reading.
We are against career ladders—we are for career elevators: Our company is growing faster than the market, and we are growing with it. If you start at Group-IB as an intern, you can expect to never leave us. A few years after landing a junior position, you will have every opportunity to become a head or department. We do not focus on what it says on paper; we trust experience and actual achievements.
We substitute bureaucracy with our own principle: Let’s do it!: We work proactively, keep our finger on the pulse, and continuously strive to do more things better and faster—we have no interest in bureaucracy. At Group-IB, everyone has an opportunity to make an impact, achieve visible results, and take part in decision-making.
We value talent: Group-IB is a young, professional, and diverse team of creative people with many talents. We have musicians, racers, extreme sports aficionados, street art enthusiasts, a football team… and even a fire performer!
лаборатория в Восточной Европе