Dealer marketing manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- University degree, preferable in Marketing, Advertising and / or Economics;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in automotive business or in a multinational advertising agency;
- Experience in marketing planning, analysis, budgeting, reporting;
- Deep understanding of media planning, brand management, internet marketing (SEM, SMM, RTB and etc);
- Good knowledge in evaluation tools of the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and events;
- Strong analytical skills, system thinking, attention to details, focus on result;
- High level of brand & communication expertise in combination with strong commercial awareness;
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, communication and organization skills;
- Fluent English.
Key functions and main responsibilities:
- Plan dealer marketing campaigns based on agreed marketing strategy;
- Develop model launch campaigns and tactical sales promo activities;
- Develop media planning (ATL / BTL) and coordinate plans and creative materials;
- Develop and execute digital strategy / programs (Web sites, Social Networks) based on the main strategy;
- Control all dealers’ activities for compliance with the corporate brand standards;
- Collaborate with advertising agencies on preparation, planning and coordination of dealer marketing campaigns;
- Analyze the effectiveness of dealer marketing campaigns, provide recommendations and adjust marketing activities;
- Coordinate and control document flow;
- Provide regular meetings with representatives of marketing departments at dealer centers. Participate in conducting dealer conferences, round tables and trainings;
- Monitor and assist in all dealer marketing issues.
- Competitive salary is discussed with a successful candidate.
- Yearly bonus.
- Medical Insurance (after probation period is over).
- Meal compensation
- Workplace located nearby "Kaluzhskaya” subway station.